The CF Luxury Home Experience:
Every CF project focuses on maximizing our customer’s experience by implementing:
- Cost effectiveness and affordability
- Innovative building techniques
- Quality, durability, & resiliency
- Customer comfortability
|Concrete Savings||Rebar Savings||Time Savings|
What is ICF?
ICF stands for Insulated Concrete Forms. All of our luxury homes are built using ICF blocks. ICF is a continuous foam panel or block with an insulation value of R25+, the envelope is airtight, and the core of the wall is concrete. The ReddiForm ICF system we use offer many distinct advantages over other ICF panel / blocks, CMU blocks, or traditional wood construction.
The Reddiform Advantage
- Our Advantages:
- FEMA and HUD approved
- Hurricane resilient (meets PR construction code for concrete)
- Earthquake resilient (7.5 – 8.0 on the Richter scale)
- Limited sound transmission (52 STH)
- Sustainable & recognized by EnergyWise
- R40 insulation value = massive energy savings
- More consistent temperature control
- Mold resistant
- Light weight = workers expend less energy
- Speed of construction
- Safer shelter against fires
Did you know?
ReddiForm ICF was inspired by the integrity of ancient structures that still stand, today.
The Pantheon in Rome, for example, was built using a similar screen-grid system for their concrete walls. It’s a proven technology!