Chief Corporate Development Officer
Brian is a proven effective manager of large volume production in residential construction and the disaster relief industry. He served in management roles for FEMA funded relief project in Texas, Louisiana, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. During these projects, he was responsible for the successful completion of over 3,400 homes.
PROJECT MANAGER, Citadel Recovery Services, LLC | October 2018 – Present
STEP and Roof Hardening Program (2018-2019) – US Virgin Islands.
• Managed a team of deputy project managers and office staff, superintendents, construction managers and QA/QC inspectors across all 3 US Virgin Islands.
• Successfully completed 145 STEP homes and 301 Roof Hardening homes.
• Responsible for daily operations, payroll, program communication and coordination.
PROJECT MANAGER, CF Breeze Construction, LLC | 2017 – Present
PREPS and DAHLR Program (2018) – Houston, TX
• Managed resources and personnel to successfully complete 480 PREPS houses and 75+ DAHLR houses affected from Hurricane Harvey.
• Responsible for daily operations and payroll.
STEP (2018) – Vega Baja, Puerto Rico
• Managed a team of deputy project managers and office staff, superintendents, construction managers, QA/QC inspectors that covered a large zone of Puerto Rico affected by Hurricane Maria.
• Successfully completed 1,683 homes. Daily responsibilities included managing day-to-day operations, payroll, program communication and coordination.
DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER, Citadel Residential, LLC | 2016
Louisiana Shelter at Home
• Managed a team of construction personnel and superintendents for 749 homes. Received and
submitted change orders. Assisted in closeout.